Final Fantasy XIV
Having brought an end to the thousand-year conflict between dragon and main in the north, the Warrior of Light and his comrades prepare to liberate Ala Mhigo, a land conquered by the Garlean Empire twenty years ago. Meanwhile, in the Far East, the freedom fighters of the fallen nation of Doma struggle to rekindle the fires of hope in their countrymen. – Square Enix
RUIN in Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood
Ruin has established an inclusive and expanding raiding community in Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood. Ruin exists to provide an exceptional guild environment that proves that members be both highly competent players without needless elitism. Ruin provides the full spectrum of Final Fantasy content. Members work hard to ensure we always have an active guild community.
Final Fantasy offers an in depth raiding experience without raid lockout timers. Removing the need to stop raiding and allowing for continual character progression. Every patch offers a primal kill to farm and a raid tier of either an alliance raid or a coil-based raid.
Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.2 – Rise of a New Sun
At last Ala Mhigo is on the path to recovery, but there can be no respite for the Scions of the Seventh Dawn.
Patch 4.2 Includes exciting new content including:
- New Raid – Omega: Sigmascape – The newest trials of Omega are here! A series of grueling battles across Omega’s created world the Sigmascape
- New Dungeons – Fractal Continuum (Hard) & Hells Lid
- Extreme Primal: The Jade Stoa
- PvP – The Feast : Updates to the PvP system any a new map has been added; The Crystal Tower Training Grounds map
- Housing Updates : 6 new housing wards have been added to all residential districts, along with new housing decorations.
Additional information: Ruin FFXIV
- Duty Roulettes
- Casual & Ranked PVP
- Extreme Primals
- Raids: The Royal City of Rabanastre
- Raids: Omega – Deltascape & Sigmascape