Brewmaster Monk Tanking Tutorial

Brewmaster Monk Tanking Tutorial – Stagger

Stagger is the lifeline of the Brewmaster tank. Controlling it is the key to mastering the Brew. Let me know if you have any questions concerning Stagger. Next video will be on reforging.

Stagger: You shrug off melee attacks, causing 70% of the damage to happen instantly and the remaining 30% to be divided over 10 sec.

Abilities that AFFECT STAGGER:

Blackout Kick
After you Blackout Kick, you gain Shuffle, increasing your parry chance by 30% and your Stagger amount by an additional 20% for 6 sec.

Purifying Brew
1 Chi
Instantly purifies all of your staggered damage.

Fortifying Brew : 20% increased Stagger

Brewmaster Monk Tanking Tutorial – Reforging

I explain a good deal on reforging. Hit/Expertise are important, but not before Mastery steals the show.

What is WAY? – See

Join the conversation at

Tell us what you think in the comments below.

Click “Like” and “Add to… Favorites” if you like this video!



WAY? (We Are You)

YouTube Handbook — Get more views!

Livestream Handbook — Get more viewers!

TGN grew from 0-10 million in 5 months and shares how in the YouTube handbook!

Towelliee went from $0 to a high 4-figure monthly income in 4 months solely from livestreaming and he shares how in the Livestream handbook!


TGN on Facebook

TGN on Twitter

TGN on Google+

TGN on YouTube


Stay up-to-date on everything TGN!

Get more TGN!