Here we are again, nephalem. As we prepare to close out another Season in Diablo III, it’s time to take a moment to remember what you have achieved and ensure you’re ready for the transition to a new Season.
If you haven’t experienced the end of a Season, there’s a lot to know about what happens to your gear, progress, and characters. Don’t fret! We’re here to give you a full overview of what to expect when the current Season ends and the next one begins. – Blizzard
Ruin will return for season eight of Diablo III, feel free to join us through the guild finder on battle.net!
Table of Contents:
Season 7 will be ending on the following dates and times:
- North America: Friday, October 14 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Friday, October 14 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Friday, October 14 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Season 8 will begin about one week afterward on these dates:
- North America: Friday, October 21 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Friday, October 21 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Friday, October 21 @ 5:00 p.m. KST